Killer Bunnies: QUEST
Written by Killer Bunnies
Sunday, 25 November 2012 01:00
Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot is a fast paced, action filled card game, in which you must try to keep as many Bunnies alive as possible, while eliminating your opponents’ Bunnies. The problem: Your opponents are armed with weapons and will stop at nothing to keep you from winning the game, which can get dreadfully vengeful, horribly nasty, hilariously messy, and just plain fun!
Can you keep from being attacked by the whimsical Whisk or the torching Flame Thrower? Defend your Bunnies with the Magic Spatula, or use a Feed The Bunny card to starve out an opponent! It’s off-the-wall strategic fun, where the goal is to survive and claim the Magic Carrot to win the game!
- Each player is dealt 7 cards, 5 of which stay hidden and of 2 which must be obligated for play in upcoming rounds.
- During the game, players collect Bunnies, which come in 5 different types and in 5 different colors. Bunnies are placed face up on the table in front of each player.
When the game begins, one of the 12 Carrots is chosen at random to be the Magic (winning) Carrot. When players have at least one Bunny down they may choose or purchase Carrots from Kaballa’s Market. The more Carrots a player collects, the better his chances are of winning the game. But in order to win, players must have at least one Bunny down (alive) when the game is over.
The strategy is for each player to eliminate the other players’ Bunnies while protecting his own.
- Players may launch a Weapon against an opponent’s Bunny. If the opponent cannot roll higher than the weapon level number then his Bunny will die.
- Players may also force an opponent to Feed The Bunny. If the opponent does not have enough Cabbage & Water, then the Bunny will also die. (Players may use money to buy supplies from Kaballa’s Market.)
- A player may use other nefarious cards to eliminate an opponent’s Bunny. These cards are wide in variety and bizarre in happenstance!
- When all of the Carrots have been taken from Kaballa’s Market the game is over and the Magic Carrot is revealed. The player holding that Carrot is the winner!
More information about each deck!
- DELUXE EDITION
- Blue Starter Deck
- Red Booster
- Violet Booster
- Orange Booster
- Green Booster
- Twilight White Booster
- Stainless Steel Booster
- Perfectly Pink Booster
- Wacky Khaki Booster
- Ominous Onyx Booster
- Chocolate Booster
- » Omega Promo Cards
- » Psi Promo Cards
- » Nu Promo Cards
- » Theta Promo Cards
- » Phi Promo Cards
- HEROES vs. VILLAINS