Posts Tagged ‘mixing’
KinderBunnies is not only a stand-alone kids game, it is also a booster deck to your Killer Bunnies game!
How To Mix Your KinderBunnies with Your Killer Bunnies games:
- Mix the 10 small Carrot Cards into the pile of 20 small Carrot Cards.
- Mix all large cards together.
Here’s a few things to remember:
- The color of Kinder Bunnies can match the color of Killer Bunnies to form Bunny Triplets.
- If you get three of the same type of Kinder Bunny in The Bunny Circle, then you have a Bunny Triplet.
- Take A Carrot cards are the same as Choose A Carrot cards.
- Feed The Bunny Cards are either 1 Cabbage or 1 Water unit (depending on the item on the tray).
- Safety Hazards are not weapons. Defense cards cannot be used against Safety Hazards.
- DELUXE EDITION
- Blue Starter Deck
- Red Booster
- Violet Booster
- Orange Booster
- Green Booster
- Twilight White Booster
- Stainless Steel Booster
- Perfectly Pink Booster
- Wacky Khaki Booster
- Ominous Onyx Booster
- Chocolate Booster
- » Omega Promo Cards
- » Psi Promo Cards
- » Nu Promo Cards
- » Theta Promo Cards
- » Phi Promo Cards
- HEROES vs. VILLAINS